Managing Director Job Description
This is a generic FREE managing director job description template.
If you require a job description specific for your industry sector and one which is appropriate to the size of your organisation then your Executive Recruit industry specialist will be able to provide you with a tailored role profile when undertaking your recruitment assignment.
Managing Director (MD) Purpose
The Managing Director will be responsible for controlling and overseeing all business operations, people and ventures. The MD will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The Managing Director is expected to be the strategist and a leader who is able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
The MD will have the leadership and vision to have the last word when it comes to decision making in an organisation.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Directing the activities of the business while ensuring bottom-line profitability
- Providing strategic advice to the board of directors, plan cost-effective business strategies and develop new ideas based on market and industry
- Establishing company goals, aligned with the board and shareholder goals
- Implementing the policies of a company and making sure that they are adhered to.
- Delegating duties to appropriate people within the business.
- Develop reporting tools to monitor the ongoing performance of the company
- Communicating company reports and achievements to the board, shareholders, and business partners
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets to make sure that the busin…..TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE