Charities & Not-For-Profit
We possess significant expertise of the Third Sector, with a track record of working closely with Charities and Not-For-Profit organisations. This has enabled us to gain key insights into the distinct challenges and opportunities inherent in leadership recruitment within the sector.
Charities and Not-For-Profit
Executive Recruit’s Charities & Not-For-Profit division works with clients to identify and attract the best possible leadership candidates, from CEO to senior management positions. With our deep network of contacts and resources, we can find exceptional candidates who can make a positive impact on your organisation and the people they serve.
Our Charities & Not-For-Profit team is committed to providing a customised and collaborative approach for every client we work with. In addition, we are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we believe that a diverse team of leaders is crucial to any organisation’s success.
Our charities division supports organisations within:
- Healthcare Charities > Read More
- Membership Organisations > Read More
- Educational Services > Read More
- Wildlife, Environmental and Conservation > Read More
- Social Welfare > Read More
- Arts and Culture > Read More
- Humanitarian Charities > Read More
- Religious Organisations > Read More
- Social Enterprises > Read More
- Cooperatives > Read More
- Foundations > Read More
- Community Interest Companies (CICs) > Read More
- Mutual Societies > Read More
- And many more…. > Read More
To discuss how our expertise can help you recruit exceptional people who can make a difference to your organisation, call us on 0333 0155988 or email our Divisional Director [email protected].
Salary Guides for the Charity Sector
Job Descriptions for the Charity Sector
Interview Questions for the Charity Sector
Essential Guide to Hiring Within Charities
Executive Recruit Brochure (Charities / Not-For-Profit)
Register for our Charity Jobs