Chief Operating Officer Interview Questions
Questions will vary dramatically in a Chief Operating Officer interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a COO. When you use Executive Recruit, we will help you with questions suited to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your COO interview.
1. Tell us how you ensure the services your team provides remain up to date and consistent.
2. What do you think are the qualities that make a successful Chief Operations Officer?
3. If a subordinate showed a lack of respect and did not follow instructions what actions would you take?
4. Describe a time when you increased operational efficiency.
5. Tell us about your daily routine work….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE