Engineering Director Interview Questions
Questions will vary dramatically in a Engineering Director interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an Engineering Director. When you use Executive Recruit, we will help you with questions suited to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your Engineerine Director interview.
1. Explain how you would communicate that your project is behind schedule with other teams and the management team.
2. Tell us how you would deal with a team member who has performance issues and is affecting the efficiency of the team.
3. What do you think are the most important qualities for an engineering director?
4. When you are setting goals what do you do to motivate your team to achieve them?
5. Explain how your….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE