Chairman Interview Questions
Questions will vary dramatically in a chairman interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a chairman. When you use Executive Recruit, we will help you with questions suited to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your chairman interview.
1. What do you think is the most difficult part of adhering to budgets in an organisation?
2. Tell us about a difficult situation you overcame in your previous role, what did you do and what were the results?
3. What attracts you to this particular board chairman position?
4. How do you ensure you continue your professional development, what actions do you take?
5. Tell us about when your advice to management resulted in improvements to the organisation.
6. Explain why you believe we….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE