Chief Marketing Officer Interview Questions
Questions will vary dramatically in a CMO interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a CMO. When you use Executive Recruit, we will help you with questions suited to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your CMO interview.
1. Which company’s marketing strategy do you admire and why?
2. If you had the opportunity to begin your career again what would you change and why?
3. Have you ever needed to overhaul your marketing strategy to meet the needs of the organisation? What did you do and what was the result?
4. What was the most successful marketing campaign you worked on. Explain your role and what the result was.
5. Tell us what you would do….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE