Chief Information Officer Interview Questions
Questions will vary dramatically in a CIO interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a CIO. When you use Executive Recruit, we will help you with questions suited to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your CIO interview.
1. What do you believe are the top priorities of a chief information officer?
2. Tell us about a time when you applied technology to resolve a business problem.
3. If our organisation needed to update our IT systems, how would you convince the chief financial officer of the benefits?
4. Share with us your experience of digital transformation.
5. Tell us about a time when you improved a busi…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE