Sales Director, Northampton
Northampton, United Kingdom
£85000 - £95000 Per Annum
posted: 30th October 2023
Package: Base Circa £95k + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Location: Northampton (Hybrid)
- New business development of electrification solutions.
- Sector expertise through one or all of construction, automotive, agriculture and manufacturing markets.
- Accelerate the growth of revenues for the business.
- Create and deliver sales strategies and play a crucial role in the success of an organisation.
- Hands on sales leadership.
- Supervise commercial activities and establish priorities within sales operations.
- Define and implement successful business strategies.
- Originate, solution and negotiate new business.
- Develop and expand current client account business opportunities.
- Liaise with all the other company functions.
- Define short, medium and long-term business strategies.
- Execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand customer base.
- Demonstrate strong leadership within the organisation.
- Establish sales objectives and develop forecasts for reporting purposes.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement, goal orientation and best practice.
Skills / Qualifications
- Electronic or mechanical engineer degree required, or similar advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience in a sales management position.
- Experience working within or into the EV market or similar industries.
- Proven ability to make strategic recommendations based on observation of market trends and data.
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to find creative solutions centred on the vision and goals of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal reasoning skills.
LinkedIn Business: www.linkedin.com/company/executive-recruit
More Director Jobs
Client Growth Director/VP – Growth and Sales Lead, London
London, South East
£170000 - £200000 Per Annum
Global Director of Sales, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East
£120000 - £140000 Per Annum