Head of Reward Job Description
The Head of Reward is responsible for developing key tasks in line with reward strategies for an organisation. Working in line with senior management to design, implement and monitor reward programmes is a key part of the role. It is a highly responsible and sought after position with a real focus on nurturing internal talent.
We have outlined some of the generic responsibilities this job role entails below. Bespoke job descriptions are designed for each vacancy registered with us, and specific duties will be stated in direct relation to your business, and the interlinking roles and responsibilities around your existing company structure.
- Manage the rewards team providing clear goals and objectives
- Review current policies and practices and implement improvements
- Oversee equal pay audits
- Complete annual pay remit process
- Work within and demonstrate a thorough understanding of employment law specifically related to pay and benefits
- Work alongside key business stakeholders
- Develop excellent working relationships with the senior management team
- Benchmark market data to develop strategy
- CIPD qualification and graduate level
- Extensive experience as a Reward Consultant or similar role
- Excellent HR generalist or payroll systems knowledge
- Experience of developing and delivering reward strategies
- Working knowledge of employment law and pension schemes
We hope you found this Head of Reward Job Description template useful. If you would like to find out more about our services contact one of our HR recruitment specialists to see how we can help today.
Other HR Job Descriptions
HR Manager Job Description
HR Assistant Job Description
HR Business Partner Job Description
Learning & Development Manager Job Description
Recruitment & Resourcing Manager Job Description
HR Director Job Description