Global Director of Sales, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
posted: 30th October 2023
Our client is a niche electrical and mechanical engineering organisation. With continued growth they are looking to capitalise on their growing market share and scale up their global sales capabilities. We are seeking an accomplished Sales Director who has also led Marketing projects inline with defined sales strategies.
The individual will be accountable for annual sales revenues of £20m – £100m and be a hands-on sales leader who can originate, consult and win tailored new business solutions. With an ability to consult and create bespoke engineering and electrical products. (These solutions will require an understanding of electronics/engineering and strong stakeholder management skills with the production and manufacturing subject matter experts internally.
This role will also build and lead a team of sales heads operating in a number of geographies globally.
- Significant sales management experience
- Strategic sales leadership, including revenue and pipeline management
- Technical skills essential to negotiating and presenting complex electromechanical solutions
- Exceptional relationship and presentation skills
- A natural networker with the ability to cultivate business relationship through multiple sectors
- Remote management experience.
- A track record of selling bespoke solutions. (Not an off the shelf product)
- An ability to influence potential aftercare services and support contracts.
- Commercially astute, with an understanding of creating client service contracts
This is a highly ambitious organisation and the opportunity to scale a sales and marketing team globally will require an individual with the same appetite for success.