Engineering Director Job Description
If you require a job description specific for your industry sector and one which is appropriate to the size of your organisation then your Executive Recruit industry specialist will be able to provide.This is a generic FREE business development director job description template.you with a tailored role profile when undertaking your recruitment assignment.
Engineering Director Purpose
The Engineering Director role is both strategic and technical. At the strategic level they are responsible for activities such as setting goals for the team, hiring engineers for the organisation, and managing engineering projects. From a technical point of view, they will often be involved with developing new products for the organisation.
They will also be expected to provide expert engineering guidance within the organisation in areas such as testing, safety, and repair. This often includes providing training and leadership concerning the use and maintenance of equipment.
We have outlined some of the generic responsibilities this job role entails below. Bespoke job descriptions are designed for each vacancy registered with us, and specific duties will be stated in direct relation to your business, and the interlinking roles and responsibilities around your existing company structure.
- Overseeing front-end and back-end development projects.
- Monitoring internal systems for performance and reliability.
- Working with management and production teams to determine potential requirements for projects.
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with security and legal requirements….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR
- THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Engineering Director or another executive?